Art Direction & Branding Campaign
Promotional campaign & print collateral
Parks and recreation providers often compete with other essential services (such as police and fire) for funding to operate programs and facilities. All too often, key decision-makers are unaware of the quality of life impacts of parks and recreation – something the Michigan Recreation & Park Association (MRPA) set out to change.
As the voice of Michigan’s parks and recreation community, MRPA launched “Proving Parks and Recreation Matter” - a campaign to highlight facts and research regarding the benefits of parks and recreation.
- Two 16" w x 20" h easel signs
- Series of four 6" w x 4" h postcards
- Branded 8' w x 3' h vinyl banner
- Branding was also expanded to the annual report (available here) for the year the "Proving Parks & Recreation Matter" campaign was launched
- Content framework and campaign planning
- Parks and recreation research
- Art direction and concept; design execution completed by graphic design partner